Welcome to the Heritage Village located at
219 20 Street NE, East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
The Heritage Foundation serves as an instrument preserving the history of the Northern Red River Valley. The Heritage Foundation Village brings history to life with tours of pioneer buildings, hands-on learning educational programs and presentations representing the Upper Midwest in the mid to late 1800’s and early 1900’s.
Heritage Foundation Goals:
- to preserve the history of the Red River Valley in order to educate the public about the past,
- to acquire historic buildings and artifacts to share with the community,
- to construct infrastructure for exhibits,
- to recruit educators for historical programming, and
- to invite community organizations to use the facilities.
If you live in, or near, East Grand Forks and are interested in
helping out, consider becoming a member and getting involved. Our
meetings are held the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.